SMC’s iP69K protection rating (tested at close range with 176oF (80oC) water spray for 30 seconds at 1,500psi) Hygienic Design Manifold allows for elimination of a separate enclosure, while achieving full washdown capabilities. It also utilizes standard SMC valve bodies, including SY5000 and JSY5000 within its housing so maintenance is not a problem.
· SMC IP69K rated to withstand high pressure and steam cleaning
· Ability to install valves outside of protective panel and close to actuators for better control
· No gap between stations
· Small, lightweight package
· Easy to clean and easy to maintain
· Corrosion resistant
Balluff‘s line of connectivity solutions complements the entire line of Balluff's automation components portfolio and more. Our connectivity portfolio assures reliable operations that everyone has come to expect from Balluff, with over 90 years of automation experience. Our solutions are tailored for a wide variety of industries and applications including: welding, stamping, food, and automation. Many combinations of solutions are available and are presented below to facilitate connectivity designs.
Extend your peace of mind with an extended warranty for your product purchases. These additional years will ensure that if you happen to unfortunately encounter an issue with your product that a replacement product will be sent to you through our warranty exchange program.
The benefits of Mitsubishi Electric's extended warranties:
· Available for 1 or 2 year extension of the factory warranty (please inquire if you require a longer length of time)
· You don’t have to wait for a warranty to be approved to get a replacement product
· Peace of mind knowing your manufacturing lines are covered for a longer period of time
· Lowers the total cost of ownership